QuickBooks Desktop Pro and Premier (Windows) will now be sold in a subscription format called Pro Plus and Premier Plus. Below is a general overview of the benefits to subscribers. Businesses will now have the following benefits of having QuickBooks Desktop as a subscription. The following are features included with the QuickBooks Desktop Pro Plus and Premier Plus (Windows) editions:
- Access to the latest version, with the most up-to-date features, security patches, and support for third-party operating system changes.
- Up to 38% faster, more reliable QuickBooks computing power (64-bit).
- Unlimited customer support and data recovery at no additional charge (a $299.99 annual value).
- Premium time saving and money management features.
- Increased productivity with the QuickBooks Desktop mobile app.
- QuickBooks Desktop 2022 mobile app features will be available as of 10/12/2021.
Intuit account requirements for QuickBooks Desktop
You’re going to love the new QuickBooks Desktop 2022 maintenance release 5! We’ve spent a lot of time working on this update and all of the new features will change the way you work in QuickBooks. improved user experience and security protocol was introduced. The requirement is needed to take advantage of many of the new features detailed in this article. The QuickBooks administrator must register the company by using the Owner credential to log in to this Intuit® account.
NEW! Upload vendor invoices via mobile device and auto-create bills for review
Whether you’re at home or on the go, it’s easy to access your Intuit payments. Quickbook desktop made it simple with a mobile app and third-party apps with their new Snap & Upload Bill feature. Today more than ever, small business owners are using their mobile devices to manage their businesses. We believe every small business deserves tools that offer flexibility, reliability and accessibility.
Want learn more then visit our website on http://www.perfonec.com